Another crucial asset of the firm is the labour law practice, covering the full range of employment and benefits issues, local and global, advisory and transactional, and contentious and non-contentious. This includes advising on issues from working conditions, labour risk prevention, employee relations, HR policies and privacy, to restructuring, relationship breakdowns and dispute resolution.
Areas of activity include:
- collective redundancies, restructuring and reorganization;
- planning in the context of mergers and acquisitions;
- management of unions relations;
- group corporate procedures;
- agreements with dirigenti and directors;
- review of benefits and incentive plans;
- employment, consulting and service contracts;
- agency agreements.